Spread the love



House total loss after fire in Irene, South Dakota

IRENE, S.D. (KCAU) — A house in Irene is a total loss after a fire early Wednesday morning.

According to Irene Volunteer Fire Department Chief Matt Knodel, a fire at a home on the 200 block of E. Main Street sparked up at around 2 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Knodel said that officials were at the scene battling the fire from around 2 a.m. until about 6 a.m.

Knodel said that the home was a total loss. There were no injuries.

Officials have not determined the cause of the fire at this time.

The Irene Volunteer Fire Department received mutual aid from the Viborg, Centerville, and Wakonda Fire Departments.



Source link

Iman Shumpert Teyana Taylor Cheating in a relationship Kelly Price Gangland violence grips Swedish capital as rapper, 18, is executed on a sports field, a second man is shot dead and bomb blast kills innocent woman, 25, in her home within 12 hours Union Berlin: From second tier to Real Madrid away with ‘terror football from Kopenick’ who has for national cheeseburger deals Pokemon GO Genesect (Burn) Raid Guide | Counters, Weaknesses, Shiny Genesect (Burn) & More